Monday 22 February 2010

Triumphant are the Angels if they get there first...


Having driven nearly 2500 kilometres this weekend across Europe I am finally back in Slovenia.  The Milan Textile show was eventful.  The organisers online bookings had crashed so when we arrived at the show on Friday are tickets were not ready.  However this small problem was resolved swiftly thanks to the aid of our translator Anne Testori!!

Today I am trying to finalise the packing for the wheels.  I am hoping to package them in semi-open cardboard tubes, providing it is not horrifically expensive!!

The skins for the website are now under construction which comes as a great relief.  I am desperate to try and get this business to launch as soon as possible but it felt at the end of last week that everything and everyone was conspiring against me….hence the header!!

I am also trying to find a venue in Ljubljana for a launch party.  If anyone out there has any contacts please get back to me….

No comments:

Post a Comment